The landscape design of your dreams starts here, with our selection of beautifully grown plants, trees, shrubs, groundcovers, and more. In our nursery, we care about sustainability. That’s why we follow a hands-on, careful process for planting and growing both perennials and annuals native to our region.
- We start propagating from seedlings and cuttings.
- These are planted in a native soil blend made here.
- Our soil creates a rigorous root system for the plants.
- When the plant is installed, it easily adapts to the soil.
- We focus on native options ideal for planting zones 8 to 9.
- Native plants are more apt to grow successfully and sustainably.
Popular varieties used in many Texas native landscapes include lantanas, salvias, and sages — but our selection doesn’t stop here. We also have great options for pest control and deer resistance. Visit to browse the beautiful plants available; our experts will guide you through the best choices for your landscape design.